anal

Monday, November 28, 2011

NEED CASH QUICK? FOLLOW ME... SCAM FREE OPPORTUNITIES---

I know I have said this time and time again- there is no way to make money online.  They are all scams, most of the time, these days at least, I don't even open any of the emails I get every day crowding up my inbox.  But, I am here today to kick myself in the butt.  I have put my own foot in my mouth.

For years I always opened every single email and I bookmarked all the sites, joined all the websites.  I tried it all.  I did this and half of the times I knew I was being scammed.  That's what is sad, I just wanted to see the products these scammers were offering.  I wanted to see what all these people were willing to waste their hard earned tax-paying dollars on.

I told you guys last night, for a better half of my life I have researched the industry, every aspect.  That is the online phenomenom, the work at home guru, blogging to the bank, wealthy affiliate...the list will continue.  Some of these offers have indeed been a great source of income.  All of course depending on the amount of effort you put in to the product determines the outcome.  Anywho---  My intentions were to actually find a true way to make money for free online.  And I went to college for this guys.  I have yet to graduate.  For reasons that are too personal now for me to admit to. But, I have infact accomplished my intentions of the entire ordeal without college.  Although,  I still have two pricey student loans to pay for...  and I plan to re-enroll or whatever they call it to obtain a degree.  That way the professionals will deem me qualified for employment.  Since this whole plan has yet to amount to what a "day job" can provide with that degree.

So I have talked it over with several of my friends that I do hold close ( 3 to be exact...lol)  and my dearly beloved...AKA  The One-  and they advised me to take this thing with baby steps.  To let you all have the whole TRUTH.  So I am going to take this slow, that way I am able to provide you the people with the most honest and prominent info to produce a reliable income source with the only things that are truly FREE in this world---the gifts GOD gave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment