anal

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Revelations

So today I had a revelation myself.  I decided that maybe I am cut out for this blogging bull.  And maybe, just maybe blogging is my calling.  I talk so much ladies.  More than most women and men and children together, I am sure of this.  My poor fiance.  That's all I will say.  I told him this afternoon, "Babe, maybe if I blog more I won't talk so much.  Cause it's like I am talking, only typing."
The other night I was on the internet, like any other night.  I was reading a lot of good material on one of my fave websites,downloading free ebook, and I realized that there are so many ways to make money from home.  They aren't all "get rich quick" schemes.  Because the truth of the matter is not one soul has ever gotten rich quick unless they made a deal with the devil.  Success comes to those who wait and are patient.  And with patience comes problems (so never pray for patience).
Tonight as I watched the news and heard about the guy that created I-pods and co-founded Apple, STEVE JOBS' death and life, I saw realized a little more about just how precious LIFE really is.  And how important it is to follow your heart and your passion.  His speech at the Stanford University graduation was so heartfelt and encouraging.  I was like this guy lived his life.  He really followed his dreams.  When his parents told him he could have the world, he believed them and HE SUCCEEDED.  In 10 years alone Apple had became a $200 billion dollar company.  Off of one man's dreams.  He revolutionized productivity and accessibility of modern day technology.  So today I say to you ladies, if you want to succeed in this "back stabbing, scheming" industry, then follow your dreams, listen to your heart.  If you already know your dreams, or know what your heart was made to do, then stop procrastinating.  That has always been my problem.  I tell ya what though, I actually spent some money OOP (out of pocket) on this blog deal and started to create my own website.  I went and made a free website and am in the process of adding my domain name that I had already purchased for a year.  I just don't understand the lingo although, I do understand that it is complicated and that is why those nerds went to college for computers.  As bad as I hate to admit it, if you are as computer illiterate as me, this may be a little more challenging for you.  I am keeping a positive attitude about all of this though,  And I would love for some of you veterans to stop in and comment.  Corrective Criticism is always my fave.  Anyway, enough with the rambling for now.  Talk at ya ladies later,.
Revelations 2010 The Cynic's Bible, by Barry Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment