anal

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few words from the heart tonight...

I wish that I could show you the inside of my heart,
Just so you would know you had me from the start.
I wish that I could tell you the thoughts that are in my mind.
Just to assure you that the love we share is one of a kind.
everyday we spend together is a blessing in disguise.
My world melts away when I look into your eyes,
You take away my pain, you take away my fears;
My heart is filled with joy now, you have taken away my tears.
Life means so much now that I have found you.
If I was to ever loose you I don't know what I would do.
I promise to always love you and stand by your side.
I will always be faithful and true- Never should you think that I have lied.
All I am asking is that you love me and treat me the same
Do not mess around with my head and play me like a game.
I will be the best woman that you have ever known.
I wish that you could see all this and not have to be shown.


I wrote this for my "One and Only".  I love you.  Thank you for being the best you can be and pushing me forward when all I wanted to do was be a lazy crybaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment